Washington Day Adventures
The Seattle Athletic Club has partnered with Evergreen Escapes (aka “Escape Artists”), a destination management company specializing in expert guided small group and private tours that highlight the best of the Pacific Northwest. Group tours are limited to 10 guests to allow for more engagement with your guide and surroundings.
- Mt Rainier National Park
- Every Mon/Wed/Thur/Sat | 8:00am – 6:30pm ~ $225.00
- Alpine meadows, old-growth forests, splendid lakes, and shimmering waterfalls surround the iconic glacial peaks of Mt. Rainer. Walk or snowshoe through thepark while learning about its delicate ecosystems and extensive history. Parkfees, transportation, and seasonal lunch included!
- Olympic National Park
- Every Wed/Fri/Sun | 7:30am – 7:00pm ~ $225.00
- A unique blend of mossy forests, rugged coastline, and misty mountains, the OlympicPeninsula is a nature lover’s dream. Get an overview of the area’s variety by ferry, foot,and van, learning about forest ecology and mountain geology along the way.Park fees, transportation, and seasonal lunch included!
- Woodinville Wine Trail
- Every Fri/Sat | 12:30pm – 6:00pm ~ $125.00
- Just outside of Seattlelies Woodinville wine country, boasting nearly 100 wineries and tastingrooms. Visit three boutique wineries to taste a range of varietals and learn about winemaking and tasting. A taste of local meats and cheeses and transportation included!
- Mt St. Helens National Monument
- May-Sept Mon/Thur/Sat | 7:30am – 7:30pm ~ $225.00
- Take a haunting but a beautiful journey into the heart of Mt. St. Helens NationalMonument. Witness how the ecosystem is recovering and the journey justmiles from the crater, while learning about the fateful events of the1980 eruption. Transportation and seasonal lunch included!
Voted by National Geographic as one of the 50 Tours of a Lifetime in 2015
Seattle Athletic Club members receive 15% off day tours! Book your tour now!
Visit www.evergreenescapes.com to register. Use promo code: SeattleAthleticClub
Washington Private Tours
The Seattle Athletic Club has partnered with Evergreen Escapes (aka “Escape Artists”), a destination management company specializing in expert guided small group and private tours that highlight the best of the Pacific Northwest. Interested in having a private or family personalized experience? Private escapes are customized to your interests, pace, and activity level and led by expert guides attuned to your needs throughout the day.
You can also choose from some of our most popular private tour options:
- Explore Seattle Half Day Tour
- See more of Seattle – going beyond the major attractions to experience the city’s vibrant neighborhoods and breathtaking parks. Delve into history, local culture and urban ecosystems as you take in Seattle’s best views and most unique sights. Add on an Urban Wine Tour for more fun!
- San Juan Islands Full-Day Tour
- The San Juan archipelago harbors near-mythical beauty amid its undeveloped islands and seascapes. Spend the day on San Juan Island, exploring local marine and bird wildlife with a naturalist guide. Embark on a 3-hour whale watching search by kayak, passing wildlife refuges and rugged coastline along the way.
- North Cascades Full-Day Tour
- North Cascades National Park is nicknamed the “American Alps” for a reason. Hike with an expert naturalist through the park’s rugged terrain and remote solitude. Experience alpine meadows, rocky ridges and an endless sea of jagged peaks veneered by blue glaciers. Keep your eyes peeled along the way for black bears, mountain goats, and bald eagles.
- Seattle Craft Brewery Tour
- Taste Seattle’s best beers on a tour of the city’s renowned breweries. Leave the driving to our expert guides as you sample hop-heavy IPA’s, funky sours, crisp pilsners and rich stouts. Lean about Seattle’s brewing history and get an insider’s look at the beer-making process. Add a Brew master’s Dinner of family-style food and beer pairings, perfect for group events.
Voted by National Geographic as one of the 50 Tours of a Lifetime in 2015.
Seattle Athletic Club members receive 5% off private tours! Visit www.evergreenescapes.com or call 1-866-203-7603 to book a tour!
For more information, please contact Wellness Director: Kendra Kainz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 206-443-1111 x 295.