We challenge you!
- In November you will have different exercises to test and see how you place among your other SAC peers.
As Many Reps as Possible (AMRAP) in 60 seconds:
- Jump Rope Revolutions
- Box Jumps (24” box)
Find any fitness staff member to verify your reps for each task and be entered onto our leader board. Why? Because who doesn’t like a little challenge every now and again. You can test and retest as many times as you want throughout the month.
The winner of each category will win a complimentary workout from the trainer assigned to the task. So if you have a certain fitness trainer you have always wanted to work, see which task they are assigned to and try to be the top performer in that task.
For more information please contact Fitness Director, Jacob Luckey, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
November News & Events, October News & Events
Bench Dips, Box Jumps, challenge, elliptical strides, fitness, jump rope, November, pull-ups, push ups, Sit-ups, squats
This Fall the Seattle Athletic Club challenged its members to a battle of muscles and endurance. Each week two exercises were released to test you on based on sex and age categories. In general it appeared that the middle range population outperformed both the younger and older population in most categories. Remember it is never too soon or late to try new things and push your body to new limits. Here are our highlights from our SAC Fitness Challenge this fall:
- Men’s Winners: Under 30: James 37; 30-50: A. Hazzard 100; Over 50: Bob 65
- Women’s Winners: 30-50: Chris B 30; Over 50: Maria B. 60
Jump Rope Revolutions in 60 sec
- Men’s Winners: Under 30: James 213; 30-50: Joe 196; Over 50: George 144
- Women’s Winners: 30-50: Abigail 211; Over 50: Maria B 190
- Men’s Winners: Under 30: James 14; 30-50: Josh 27; Over 50: Bob 17
- Women’s Winners: Under 30: Connie 4; 30-50: Chris B 10
Box Jumps in 60 sec
- Men’s Winners: Under 30: James 40; 30-50: A. Hazzard 100; Over 50: George 63
- Women’s Winners: 30-50: Chris B 69
Maximum Plank Hold
- Men’s Winners: 30-50: A. Hazzard 9:31
- Women’s Winners: Over 50: Michele 8:15
Maximum Squats in 60 sec
- Men’s Winners: 30-50: A Hazzard 75
- Women’s Winners: Over 50: Maria B 51
Maximum Bench Dips
- Men’s Winners: Under 30: James 38; 30-50: A Hazzard 130
- Women’s Winners: Over 50: Maria B 38
Sit-ups in 60 sec
- Women’s Winners: Over 50: Maria 40
Cardio Training, Fitness Programs, RECAP
Bench Dips, Box Jumps, jump rope, Maximum Pull-ups, Maximum Pushups, Plank Hold, Sit-ups, squats