SUMMER SQUASH CAMP
CAMP DATES: June 26th – 30th
Cost: Overnight $1250 | Day $600
Registration at 5:00 pm on Sunday, June 25th. (for overnight campers)
The camp will end at 1:00 pm on Friday, June 30th.
Registration deadline: June 5th.
The program includes educational sessions on all the various aspects of the game for lifelong success within our sport. Players of all ages and abilities are encouraged to attend.
Our program includes:
- Technical sessions
- Tactical sessions
- Movement sessions
- Core and stability
- Off court cross training i.e Basketball, Softball doubles, Swimming, Badminton, Boxing training, Spinning.
- Mental training
- Video analysis
- Mike Johnson, coach of several World Champions including Sarah Fitzgerald.
- Annelize Naude, former World number 13.
- Tatu Murronmaa, European Squash Federation Level 3 coach.
- Zane Lowdermilk, former US u/17 national champion.
- Jason Anderson, Personal Fitness Trainer | Level 3.
- Jacob Galloway, Fitness Director.
$1250 overnight campers. Price includes:
- Full camp
- 5 nights accommodation in the Best Western hotel
- 3 meals a day
- Some sightseeing activities, i.e Space Needle
$600 day campers. Price includes:
- Full camp (10:00am – 5:00pm)
- Lunch every day