CAMP DATES: June 26th – 30th
Cost: Overnight $1250 | Day $600
Registration at 5:00 pm on Sunday, June 25th. (for overnight campers)
The camp will end at 1:00 pm on Friday, June 30th.
Registration deadline: June 5th.
The program includes educational sessions on all the various aspects of the game for lifelong success within our sport. Players of all ages and abilities are encouraged to attend.
Our program includes:
- Technical sessions
- Tactical sessions
- Movement sessions
- Core and stability
- Off court cross training i.e Basketball, Softball doubles, Swimming, Badminton, Boxing training, Spinning.
- Mental training
- Video analysis
- Mike Johnson, coach of several World Champions including Sarah Fitzgerald.
- Annelize Naude, former World number 13.
- Tatu Murronmaa, European Squash Federation Level 3 coach.
- Zane Lowdermilk, former US u/17 national champion.
- Jason Anderson, Personal Fitness Trainer | Level 3.
- Jacob Galloway, Fitness Director.
$1250 overnight campers. Price includes:
- Full camp
- 5 nights accommodation in the Best Western hotel
- 3 meals a day
- Some sightseeing activities, i.e Space Needle
$600 day campers. Price includes:
- Full camp (10:00am – 5:00pm)
- Lunch every day
For more information, please contact Annelize Naude at email@example.com or (206) 443-1111
Squash, Summer camps
Dear Seattle Athletic Club Family,
Many of you know, but to those who don’t we must inform you of the heartbreaking news of the passing of our amazing colleague and cherished friend, Adriana Brown.
To know Adriana means that you knew an extraordinary person; full of passion and incredible enthusiasm for helping people through her generous love. We will miss her tremendously.
Our hearts and prayers go out her family.
If you’d would like to help support the Brown family, we have set up two simple and practical opportunities below.
1. Fundraising for Family
This fund will help her family in two ways; fulfilling immediate needs like medical and funeral expenses, and long-term ambitions like Adriana’s dream for funding the girls’ college education.
b. Club Charge
If you prefer to give directly to the Brown Family, contact the front desk and we can run any donation amount through your club account.
2. Meal Train
When many friends give a meal, this is a Meal Train. Let’s bless the Brown Family with meals for the next 3 months. Simply click on the link below, and sign up for a specific day to deliver a meal or a small bag of groceries to the SAC and we will hand deliver it to the Brown household.
We are honored to be a part of a community who genuinely cares so much about each other.
Thank you for your support,
Seattle Athletic Club