How are your New Year’s goals progressing?
It’s been 6 months since most of you made your New Year’s goals; now it is time to take a look at them again and see how you’re progressing. For some of you this may mean that you make more goals because you have already accomplished your old ones others, it may mean reassessing your goals and how you are working toward attaining them.
Remember your goals should be SMART:
- Specific – A specific goal has a much greater chance of being accomplished than a general goal. T
- Measurable – Establish concrete criteria for measuring progress toward the attainment of each goal you set.
- Attainable – When you identify goals that are most important to you, you begin to figure out ways you can make them come true.
- Realistic – To be realistic, a goal must represent an objective toward which you are both willing and able to work.
- Timely – A goal should be grounded within a time frame. With no time frame tied to it there’s no sense of urgency.
It is never too late to reassess your goals and to keep working on them!
For more information, please contact Fitness Director Jacob Galloway.