Summer Camp Information:
CAMP DATES: June 26th - 30th.
Registration at 5:00 pm on Sunday, June 25th. (for overnight campers)
The camp will end at 1:00 pm on Friday, June 30th.
Registration deadline: June 5th.
$1250 overnight campers. Price includes:
- Full camp
- 5 nights accommodation in the Best Western hotel
- 3 meals a day
- Some sightseeing activities, i.e Space Needle
$600 day campers. Price includes:
- Full camp (10:00am - 5:00pm)
- lunch every day
Located in the heart of Seattle, just steps away from the historic Pike Place market, the Seattle Athletic Club offers a world-class sports and fitness center with none of the attitude. The program includes educational sessions on all the various aspects of the game for lifelong success within our sport.
• Technical sessions
• Tactical sessions
• Movement sessions
• Core and stability
• Off court cross training i.e Basketball, Softball doubles, Swimming, Badminton, Boxing training, Spinning.
• Mental training
• Video analysis
• Mike Johnson, coach of several World Champions including Sarah Fitzgerald.
• Annelize Naude, former World number 13.
• Tatu Murronmaa, European Squash Federation Level 3 coach.
• Zane Lowdermilk, former US u/17 national champion.
• Jason Anderson, Personal Fitness Trainer | Level 3.
• Jacob Galloway, Fitness Director.