The flu season will quickly be upon us. Here are some helpful tips on how to keep the chances of you contracting the seasonal flu low:
- Wash your hands often.
- Workout! This will boost your immune system.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people. Also, keep a healthy household. Wipe down and sanitize commonly touched surfaces.
- Get enough sleep!
- Cover your nose and mouth preferably with a tissue or your sleeve when you a cough or sneeze.
- Reduce stress. Stress can suppress your immune system, so keeping your stress levels low will help lower your chances of getting sick
For more information please contact Fitness Director, Jacob Luckey, at email@example.com.