Worksite Warrior is a team weight loss competition at the Seattle Athletic Club where local corporate teams of 6+ participants band together for 30 days using a team personal fitness trainer, the group exercise classes and the whole facility to see which team can lose the largest percentage of weight.
This quarter we had two teams Big Fish Game and Open Market participate in our Worksite Warrior competition. We are proud to announce that Open Market (trained by Shay Massey) won the competition losing 2.97% of their total team weight. Even though Open Market won the competition each team had some great individual results which you will see below:
1st Place Team Open Market:
- 3 teammates were male and 3 teammates were female
- 66% of them lost over 4.5 lbs in the 4 weeks
- Their team lost a total of 37.1 lbs in the 4 weeks
- The largest percentage of body weight lose by a team member was 6.04%
- The average lost per person was 6.2 lbs
2nd Place Team Big Fish Games:
- 1 teammate was male and 4 teammates were female
- 80% of them lost over 3 lbs in the 4 weeks
- Their team lost a total of 19.6 lbs in the 4 weeks
- The largest percentage of body weight lose by a team member was 4.3%
- The average lost per person was 3.9 lbs
If you think your company would be interested in participating in next quarter’s Worksite Warrior competition please contact Fitness Director Jacob Galloway.