Monday’s in October
- Do you have questions about all the conflicting health and fitness information out there?
- Do you feel lost within the weight room or cardio area?
- Do you simply have questions about your workout that you want answered?
Join our fitness staff for our introductory to fitness sessions, which are as follows:
Fitness Assessments & Goal Setting: Monday, October 3rd at 5:30 pm
- Get your body fat tested and circumference measurements taken to see what your starting point is; discuss your goals and ways for you to achieve them.
Cardio Equipment: Monday, October 10th at 5:30 pm
- Learn about all the cardio equipment, how to set them up, and how to use them for your specific fitness goals.
Machines & Free Weights: Monday, October 17th at 5:30 pm
- Learn how to adjust the machines, design a program and the differences between all the modalities at the Seattle Athletic Club specific for your fitness goals.
Sign up for all three topics or just the one that you have questions about. If small group Q&A is not for you then ask about getting set up with a personal trainer to go over
some of your fitness questions in a quick 1 on 1 Q & A session.
For more information please contact Fitness Director, Jacob Luckey, at email@example.com.