Wednesdays | 6:00 pm (Ongoing),
- Ready for a new and exciting approach to achieving your fitness goals?
- Tired of the same old boring routines?
Functional Fitness is a total body strength and conditioning class designed to challenge you in new and exciting ways.
Plan on using a wide variety of exercise equipment such as battle ropes, kettle bells, jump ropes, TRX, agility ladders, and the sled. The goal of this class is to improve your cardiovascular fitness and leave no muscle unchallenged while making you feel stronger and more confident so that you can tackle any obstacles that life might throw at you.
- Begin building endurance and full body control!
- Enjoy a new and innovative approach to functional circuit training!
- Improve core strength and stability!
- Burn fat and increase lean body mass!
- HAVE FUN!!
Meet at the south end of the SAC basketball court at 6:00 PM every Wednesday night!
- $100/month or $30 Drop-In
For more information, please contact or to sign-up please, contact Personal Fitness Trainer, Will Paton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-443-1111 ext 288