Tuesday & Thursday | 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Build a fitness foundation that challenges your body, helping to improve strength, endurance, flexibility, and balance.
- Incorporate high intensity exercises challenging the whole body, followed by a series of yoga postures that will flow and connect movement with breath.
- This class is great for all levels of fitness!
- Capacity is limited for personalized training: 10 spaces available
Drop-in $30 or $200 per month.
For more information, please contact Personal Fitness Trainer, Melissa Barasona at email@example.com.
August News & Events, July News & Events, October News & Events, September News & Events
Strength, Training, yoga
Month of July:
- Saturdays – 9th, 16th, 30th| 10:00 am | $50/kid, (for drop-in special – email Melissa for more details)
- Wednesdays – 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th | 1:00pm | $85/kid (for drop-in special – email Melissa for more details)
Why Summer Youth Yoga?
- Develops motor skills and coordination
- Increases strength, balance, and flexibility
- Enhance self-awareness and focus
- Reduces stress and provides methods for coping and self-soothing
Children ages 5+ are welcome. All sessions are adapted to each child’s individual needs. A minimum of 4 sign-ups are needed to run the class.
- Please contact Melissa for more details on signing up. Accounts will be charged for late cancellations and no-shows.
For more information or sign-up, please contact personal fitness trainer Melissa Barasona at firstname.lastname@example.org.
July News & Events, June News & Events, May News & Events, Yoga
kids, Summer, yoga, youth