Summer Squash Camp
SQUASH SUMMER CAMP
June 26th – 30th.
Summer Camp Information:
CAMP DATES: June 26th – 30th.
Registration at 5:00 pm on Sunday, June 25th. (for overnight campers)
The camp will end at 1:00 pm on Friday, June 30th.
Registration deadline: June 5th.
$1250 overnight campers. Price includes:
- Full camp
- 5 nights accommodation in the Best Western hotel
- 3 meals a day
- Some sightseeing activities, i.e Space Needle
$600 day campers. Price includes:
- Full camp (10:00am – 5:00pm)
- Lunch every day
Located in the heart of Seattle, just steps away from the historic Pike Place market, the Seattle Athletic Club offers a world-class sports and fitness center with none of the attitude. The program includes educational sessions on all the various aspects of the game for lifelong success within our sport.
- Technical sessions
- Tactical sessions
- Movement sessions
- Core and stability
- Off court cross training i.e Basketball, Softball doubles, Swimming, Badminton, Boxing training, Spinning.
- Mental training
- Video analysis
- Mike Johnson, coach of several World Champions including Sarah Fitzgerald.
- Annelize Naude, former World number 13.
- Tatu Murronmaa, European Squash Federation Level 3 coach.
- Zane Lowdermilk, former US u/17 national champion.
- Jason Anderson, Personal Fitness Trainer | Level 3.
- Jacob Galloway, Fitness Director.
For more information, please contact Annelize Naude at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 443-1111