Seattle Squash Academy
The mission of the Seattle Squash Academy is to provide a fully integrated Squash program for all skill levels, from beginner to elite, and is designed to help each athlete develop all aspects of their game, from technique and tactics to physical conditioning and mental training. The program director is Mike Johnson, former coach of several men’s and women’s world champions.
There are three levels of participation to choose from each offer exceptional value. A drop-in rate is also available.
Our Full Academy program includes
- Three (3) Group Academy Sessions
- Mon, Tue, Thurs from 4:15pm-6pm;
- One (1) organized match play day
- Saturday from 11am-1pm.
- Two (2) Weekly Fitness sessions
- Access and Weekly Drill assignments from Coaches through SquashSkills.com
- Regular KPI (Key Performance Indicators) Testing and Measurements through SquashSkills.com
- Extracurricular activities such as Spin Classes, Cycle Classes, Pilates Classes, Nutrition, Lifecoaching, psychological training, etc.
Then for our beginners; we have our FUNcademy curriculum which provides access to 2 group session per week (Wednesday and Saturday).
Whether you’re a beginner or an elite competitor looking to hone your game, the Seattle Squash Academy can help you can achieve your true potential!
For more information or to register your student, please inquire at the Squash Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.