Annual Club Closure
Sunday, July 31st – Saturday, August 6th
– Club Reopens – Sunday, August 7th –
During this time, we will be conducting our routine service, deep cleaning, and cosmetic improvements throughout the Club. While the Club is closed, we will be providing a schedule of outdoor activities for your convenience.
While the Club is closed, all members are also welcome to use the Seattle Athletic Club Northgate facility. Please present your membership card at check-in to waive the standard member guest fee. For more details on programming, class schedules, and operating hours, please visit sacng.com or call 206-522-9400.
For more information, please contact, General Manager, Robert Lauren at email@example.com or call 206-838-1817.
Outdoor Group Exercise Classes during Closure
Classes with Anna or Carrie on Pier 66. Please meet in the lobby 5 minutes before the class start time. Days and times below. An e-mail will be sent in advance to remind you and inform you what to bring.
- 9:15am | Tuesday, Aug. 2nd
- 6:15am | Wednesday, Aug. 3rd with Carrie
- 12:00pm | Wednesday, Aug. 3rd
- 9:15am | Thursday, Aug. 4th
- 6:15am | Friday, Aug. 5th with Carrie
- 12:00pm | Friday, Aug. 5th
Please sign up on the clip board in the Group Exercise studio or with Group Exercise Director Anna Miller firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outdoor Yoga Classes with Christine will be held at Sculpture Park. Please meet outside the club 10 minutes before class start time so the class can walk down as a group to Sculpture park. An e-mail will be sent in advance to remind you and inform you what to bring.
- 6:00pm | Tuesday, Aug. 2nd
- 6:00pm | Thursday, Aug. 4th
- 5:30pm | Wednesday Aug 3rd (trails) | Location: Discovery Park Visitor Center – Parking Lot
- 8:00 am | Sunday Aug 7th | Starbucks – Eastlake (Eastlake Ave between E Lousia & E Lynn St)
For more information, please contact Wellness Director: Kendra Kainz at email@example.com or call: 206-443-1111 x295
- Open Water swim on Friday morning at 6:30 am at Green Lake.
Please pre-register with Aquatics Director Teresa Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.