Get Golf Ready
- Saturday Session beginning April 2nd | 10:00am
- Wednesday Session beginning April 6th | 6:00pm
This class is designed to introduce new and returning golfers to the game. The program consists of 5 sessions, each 1.5 hours. Each session builds on the previous one to prepare you to be comfortable on the course. In addition to the fundamental instruction, we will include additional information about our facility, preparing to play, etiquette, jargon, equipment, and introduce you to the alternative forms of playing golf.
- Session 1: “The Hole is the Goal” – Putting
- Session 2: “Getting it Close” – Chipping & Pitching
- Session 3: “Swing, Swing, Swing” – Full Swing
- Session 4: “Driving School” – Driver, Woods, Hybrids
- Session 5: “Ready, Set…Go Golf” – Playing on the Course
Cost: $179.99 per person
Please contact the Jackson Park Instruction Department with any questions at (206) 363-4747 or email their PGA Director of Instruction, Jon Larson, at email@example.com. Or contact our Fitness Director, Jacob Galloway, at firstname.lastname@example.org.